This compressor is from Iwata and is twice as powerful as the Iwata Smart-HT compressor (see other listing) and nearly twice the power of the Iwata Power Jet Lite compressor. It can run a 2-4 airbrushes depending on pressure and air consumption required, or a small spray gun of 0.7 – 0.8 mm nozzle size with the fan pattern application for spray Tanning, for example the Iwata Eclipse G6 gun.
This type of compressor is preferred when heavy use is expected or higher pressures required for spray tanning and now available much smaller in size to the larger compressors, so it is even suited to mobile, as well as the salon. These compressors produce less noise.
The Iwata compressors are powerful compact, quite and very reasonably priced, if you buy Iwata you know you are buying a quality piece of equipment… they have been around many years and so this suggests its longevity of life.
The Smart Technology automatically turns the compressor on when you press your airbrush trigger, providing instant air at the pressure you have set to, and the compressor switches itself off again when the airbrush is not in use.
The Power-HT has a reservoir built into the handle and a detachable regulator. Oil-less piston compressors are low-maintenance. This means that you do not have to change the oil.
The Iwata Power Jet Plus HT Features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less twin piston air compressor
- Quiet running ¼ Hp motor (56 – 58 dB)
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear
- Reservoir 480cc built into handle, helps to remove the moisture and prevent pulsing
- Pressure gauge
- Detachable Air regulator for precise air pressure adjustment
- Working pressure from 1psi to 60psi.
- Comes with a 3 metre (10′) vinyl hose
- Built in spray-gun holder
- On/off switch
- Size28 x 16 x 33 cm
- Weight: 7.3kg
- Air flow: 1.4 CFM (40 Lpm)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- 1 years Iwata warranty
Power JET PLUS-HT Compressor; UK shipping via courier