Walking in sunshine™ is an expert guide, but a modern read of “How To”… a holding hand for qualified spray tanning technicians and anyone interested in making their career in spray tanning.
Spray tanning is one of fastest growing treatments in the beauty industry as more and more people wake up to the dangers of skin cancer. Thankfully spray tanning has advanced in leaps and bounds, and we no longer need to char ourselves under a foreign sun to feel sun-kissed.
Guiding you through:
- The Science of fake tanning
- Clear diagram of skin with information how spray tanning works
- Choosing the correct DHA for the client
- Equipment with photo’s
- Airbrush spray tan application- pictures with clear instructions
- HVLP spray tan application- pictures with clear instructions
- Applying self tanning products by hand
- Importance of Insurance
- Importance of good training
- Skin diseases
- Patchy spray tan’s
- Advice on male spray tanning
- Frequently asked Questions
- Trouble shooting- equipment
- Approved Health & Safety, By Environmental Health Officer
- Consultation & Aftercare information forms
- In-depth Promoting and Marketing your business for salon & mobile Technicians (over 14 pages)
- Free solutions directory with discount codes
And much, much more! Many are referring to this book as a “Spray Tanning Bible”
Caring about your clients is what is needed to be good in your job and you can only do that- with knowledge.
The marketing section would suit anyone connected to beauty, searching for ways to build and promote their business. An invaluable purchase for students and professionals alike.
Serving the spray tan industry since 2001, you heard it here first!
UK shipping via Royal Mail