An extractor fan/ unit removes and filters over spray generated in the application of spray tanning solutions. This spray tan extractor can be used with the portable tent or in the salon, it’s used by the spray tan technician. This extractor is the first compact spray tan extractor to be produced in the UK with the Exclusive Dual Density washable filter, clearing 840 cubic meters (m³) per hour, with the filter fitted. Thousands sold worldwide.
High-end extractor unit specification:
- 100-watt motor, driving a backward curved fan for power and efficiency
- 840 cubic meters of air filtered an hour With the filter fitted, this is equal to filtering a large double car garage 10 times over per hour
- Thermal protection with built-in cut-out
- Ingress protection to IP44 standards
- All steel construction weighing only 6.25kg
- Dimensions: H 30 cm x W 31 cm x D 14cm excluding handle and knobs
- Power coated for long life in black (oven baked)
- Dual Density “washable” filter (Exclusive)
- Two year return to base warranty
- Does NOT need any piping/ ducting to an outside air source
- 220-240 volts 100 watts
- Two-metre power cord
- Conforms to the small child’s finger safety test
- Expected Motor Life: 40,000 hours
- Award winning UK Manufacturer
Example: if you run this extractor unit 5 days a week- 8 hours a day (9am-5pm), this can be equivalent to nearly 20 years! The manufacturer has customers that purchased machines from them 20 years ago and they are still running perfectly.
Electricity Consumption: Based on an average of 10p per Kilo-watt hour and this extractor being 100 watts- this extractor per hour, will use just 1p in electric!
FDA: All components in spray tanning solutions are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), for skin application only, the FDA have not approved its safety for inhaling!
If you don’t use an extractor unit, it’s likely you and your client will be inhaling some of that fine mist, and it’ll settle on walls and furniture. That’s unhealthy and unclean. Fail to use one and you expose yourself to risk of cleaning bills, insurance claims and worse if your client suffers asthma or has other breathing-related or eye-related problems. Even salon owners without any known respiratory problems have been known to suffer tightness of breath when spraying in rooms with poor ventilation.
UK shipping via courier
If you would like this extractor for overseas, please contact us so we can check your electricity voltage and give you your shipping costs. We retail worldwide.