A spray tan extractor fan/ unit, removes and filters over spray generated in the application of spray tanning solutions. This spray tan extractor can be used with the portable tent or in the salon. Award winning UK manufacturer, Exclusive Dual Density washable filter, clearing 840 cubic meters (m³) per hour, with the filter fitted. Thousands sold worldwide.
High-end extractor unit specification:
- 100-watt motor, driving a backward curved fan for power and efficiency
- 840 cubic meters of air filtered an hour With the filter fitted, this is equal to filtering a large double car garage 10 times over per hour
- Thermal protection with built-in cut-out
- Ingress protection to IP44 standards
- All steel construction weighing only 6.25kg
- Dimensions: H 30 cm x W 31 cm x D 14cm excluding handle and knobs
- Power coated for long life in black (oven baked)
- Dual Density “washable” filter (Exclusive)
- Two year return to base warranty
- Does NOT need any piping/ ducting to an outside air source
- 220-240 volts 100 watts
- Two-metre power cord
- Conforms to the small child’s finger safety test
- Expected Motor Life: 40,000 hours
- Award winning UK Manufacturer
Example: if you run this extractor unit 5 days a week- 8 hours a day (9am-5pm), this can be equivalent to nearly 20 years! The manufacturer has customers that purchased machines from them 20 years ago and they are still running perfectly.
Electricity Consumption: Based on an average of 10p per Kilo-watt hour and this extractor being 100 watts- this extractor per hour, will use just 1p in electric!
FDA: All components in spray tanning solutions are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), for skin application only, the FDA have not approved its safety for inhaling!
If you don’t use an extractor unit, it’s likely you and your client will be inhaling some of that fine mist, and it’ll settle on walls and furniture. That’s unhealthy and unclean. Fail to use one and you expose yourself to risk of cleaning bills, insurance claims and worse if your client suffers asthma or has other breathing-related or eye-related problems. Even salon owners without any known respiratory problems have been known to suffer tightness of breath when spraying in rooms with poor ventilation.
Deluxe Skylight Pop Up Spray Tan Tent / cubical Booth in brown.
Spray Tan Tents are essential for spray tanning technicians and therapists alike, especially if you are taking your services mobile; these keep the over spray mist produced by a spray tan application at home or in the Salon- minimal.
This new deluxe tanning tent is spacious, has a huge clear skylight roof, is lightweight, oozes with quality, and pops up in seconds.
This New Design allows more light to enter the tanning tent, which makes a huge difference when applying a spray tan, especially if you are using a spray tan solution with a light bronzer, or no bronzer at all.
Our over-sized carrying bag is made of the same quality material, benefits from no zip and has plenty of room to just slip the tent in- once folded.
Zip openings on some spray tan carry bags are too small and so putting the tent away, can be a little tricky, often resulting in being- caught to the tent when trying to close and this in-turn causes rips. Some zips start to Frey where they have been stitched and most zips are often broken when frequently used.
Our deluxe carrying bags have NO zips and also have longer handles, which is ideal for carrying on the shoulder, making transportation easier.
- Huge skylight roof to allow more light
- Quality fabric in brown
- Internally PE waterproof
- Flame retardant
- Manufactured with ISO 9000 standard
- Easy to clean: Just wipe down with damp cloth
- Built-in extractor flap gap; for extractor fan unit
- Erects and folds in seconds: No poles to assemble
- Spacious 210cm high x 120cm wide x 120cm deep
- Deluxe oversized carry bag
- Mobile, Home or Salon use
We always include samples of our premium spray tan solution Walking in Sunshine
UK shipping via courier