A build up of Toxic fumes or strong smells from chemical preparations such as Acrylic, Gel, Acetone, Varnish, Glue, Varnish Removers, Thinners, Brush cleaner solutions… the list goes on and on and all these, may cause both physical and psychological problems, which effect not only the nail technician, but the clients too.
This Extractor unit is used “as well as” our table top extractors- to keep busy colleges, nail bars and salons, dust and fumes-minimal. It’s Placed on a work surface away from your working table. This extractor will filter a room that is the size of a large double garage… 10 times over per hour (over 840m3 per hour with the filter fitted) and its so neat, compact, extremely well built, and made to last, please check our specification.
This extractor unit is fitted with two quality filters- One to remove the harmful dust from our working area and the other filter to remove the fumes, you do not need to swap the filters over to perform different treatments- our filters are dual filters, removing dust and fumes together and are easily replaced.
Large room extractor noise: The noise levels may not be suited if your placing this extractor on your table, its very powerful, which means more air movement noise, so a normal conversation with your client, could be a problem. Please see our smaller Nail Treatments extractor, for the work station/ table top under: Hand and Feet.
Hairdressers have also started using this extractor for filtering chemicals and dust too.
- 100-watt motor, driving a backward curved fan for power and efficiency
- over 840 cubic metres of air filtered an hour with the filter fitted
- Thermal protection with built in cut out
- Ingress protection to IP44 standards
- All steel construction and lightweight for easy transportation
- Dimensions 30H X 31W X14D excluding handle and knobs
- Powder coated for long life in black (oven baked)
- Comes with 2 metre power cord and is ready to use
- Fitted with a 20mm G4/ EU4 Dust Filter that will remove dust particles down below, 1 Micron in size
- 20mm Activated Carbon filter to remove the fumes (they are fitted together)
- CE Approved
- LEV Tested
- No piping or ducting needed to an outside air source
- 220-240 volts 100 watts
- Two-metre power cord
- Vents conform to the small child’s finger test
- UK Award Winning manufacturer with over 20 yrs of experience
Expected Motor Life: 40,000 hours
Example: if you run this extractor unit 5 days a week- 8 hours a day (9am-5pm), this can be equivalent to nearly 20 years! The manufacturer has customers that purchased machines from them 20 years ago and are still running perfectly.
Electricity Consumption: Based on an average of 10p per Kilo-watt hour and this extractor being 100 watts- this extractor per hour will use just 1p in electric.
Even when we wear a disposable mask, the dust is still floating around in our working environment, affecting our eyes and lungs and this also affects our clients. We presume that a couple of hours later from performing a nail treatment, we can remove our masks because we think the dust has gone because we cannot see it, this is so wrong… it does not mean the air is clear, most of the harmful dust has settled on furniture and is still floating around for hours after treatments are finished. The human eye can only see dust particles 10 micron in size, with a bright light and this only applies to a small Child’s eye- not an Adult’s…This Extractor unit will filter dust particles of below 1 micron in size!
UK shipping via courier